[Material]: Oxford, CE protective gear, mesh fiber, EVA
[Weight]: 0.36kg / pair
Unexpected situations happen in daily riding. The built-in CE-certified protective gear + breathable mesh-designed knee pads can well protect your knees, and reduce the physical damage caused by the crash.
1. The surface layer is made of 600D Oxford cloth, which is windproof, scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, and stain-resistant, and can be washed and used in all seasons.
2. Built-in CE-certified protective gear, impact resistance, and puncture resistance reduce knee injury in accidents. (The protective gear can be taken out independently to meet the replacement needs)
3. EVA protection pads are added at the four corners to provide buffer protection when the locomotive falls sideways.
4. The three-dimensional arc designed according to the riding posture and the shape of the kneecap fits the knee and maintains comfort and flexibility when riding.
5. The bottom layer is made of mesh, which is soft, comfortable, breathable, and not stuffy when riding in summer.